Read how to reach Villa Cora Hotel, close to Piazzale di Porta Romana and Boboli garden, easily accessible with public transportation and private car
HOw to REACH US
The Villa Cora is located on Viale Machiavelli 18, around 700 meters from Piazzale di Porta Romana ("Limited Trafic Zone"- South gate). Outdoor parking area inside our property. /p>
From Florence Impruneta A1 (highway)
- Exit at "Firenze Impruneta" and start out going north on Strada Regionale Cassia/Via Cassia/SR2 toward Via di Colle Ramole. Continue to follow Strada Regionale Cassia/SR2
- Strada Regionale Cassia/SR2 becomes Via Senese
- Turn slight right onto Via del Gelsomino
- Turn left onto Viale del Poggio Imperiale
- Enter next roundabout and take the 1st exit onto Viale Niccolò Machiavelli
- The Hotel will be on your left after ½ mile
- You may park your car in front of the hotel while you unload your luggage
From Florence Nord / Ovest (A1 / A11)
- Start out going south on Via del Termine toward E76/A11/Autostrada Firenze Mare
- Via del Termine becomes Viale Giovanni Luder
- Turn left onto Viale Zoroastro da Peretola
- Viale Zoroastro da Peretola becomes Viale degli Astronauti
- Viale degli Astronauti becomes Viale Alessandro Guidoni
- Turn right onto Via Enrico Forlanini and Enter next roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto Via di Novoli.
- Turn slight left onto Viale Francesco Redi
- Turn slight right onto Viale Belfiore and Stay straight to go onto Piazzale di Porta al Prato
- Stay straight to go onto Viale Fratelli Rosselli
- Viale Fratelli Rosselli becomes Piazza Vittorio Veneto
- Stay straight to go onto Ponte della Vittoria and Turn slight right onto Piazza Taddeo Gaddi. Pass through 1 roundabout.
- Piazza Taddeo Gaddi becomes Via dei Vanni
- Turn left onto Via del Pignoncino and Turn slight left onto Via Giovanni della Casa (that becomes Via Pisana)
- Turn slight right onto Piazza Pier Vettori and Take the 1st right onto Viale Raffaello Sanzio
- Viale Raffaello Sanzio becomes Viale Aleardo Aleardi
- Viale Aleardo Aleardi becomes Viale Vasco Pratolini and than Viale Petrarca
- Enter next roundabout when in Piazzale di Porta Romana and take the 3rd exit onto Viale Niccolò Machiavelli.
For those arriving by train
Guests arriving on Frecciarossa/Frecciargento or Italo high speed trains from Milan, Rome and Venice, and other cities of Italy, at Florence's main station, Santa Maria Novella, taxis are available in front of the main entrance (Piazza Stazione). For private transportation options, please contact our Concierge.
For those arriving by air
- By air to Florence's Amerigo Vespucci Airport: guests may take a taxi. For private transportation options, please contact our Concierge.
- By air to Pisa's Galileo Galilei International Airport: we suggest taking a direct train to Florence's Santa Maria Novella Station and a taxi from here. For private transportation options, please contact our Concierge.
For those arriving by Risciò
hotel guests who like to get to Villa Cora in Rickshaw can contact our Concierge firstname.lastname@example.org to book for their service.
For those arriving by Taxi
hotel guests who like to get to Villa Cora in Taxi can contact our Concierge email@example.com to book for their service.